Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Football Temples and Rain

This weekend, since it was a 3 day weekend, Dallin and I headed down to Utah to visit his twin sister, Karen, and her husband, Taylor. Saturday morning Dallin and I went to down town Salt Lake to walk around the Gateway mall (in all the time I have spent in Utah I have never been there). I loved it. I have decided that despite all the ugliness all over the rest of Utah they sure take care of downtown SLC and it is very pretty right now. On Saturday we watch the BYU vs. Arizona game at Taylor's parents. BYU played a good game and won (of course). I can't wait until football season starts, because I am very excited about fanasty football.

Dallin came home last week and asked if he could go buy a gun to go hunting. To his suprise I told him that would be great and then he and his friends from work could go out to my dad's hunting land in montana. We will see if that happens.

Last weekend we went to get our hair cut and I went to a dark brown color again. I'll get a picture up soon so everyone can see it and tell me their opinion.

I found out two days ago that the Rexburg temple will be done and avaiable for the open house starting December 29th. The dedication will be February 3rd and then open the next day for sessions. Dallin and I are both very excited. Here is a picture of what it looks like so far!

Bonny arrived safe and sound yesterday and she is very excited about school which starts for all of us on the 12th. She showed up on the coldest day so far since Dallin and I have been here. It was in the high 50's and very rainey. Once again I am dreading cold Idaho weather!

Thats all for now...

Quote of the day:

"Let us all recognize that each of us is a son or daughter of ourFather in Heaven, who loves all of His children."

(Gordon B. Hinckley, "The Need for Greater Kindness," Ensign, May 2006, 58)

No comments: