Friday, June 27, 2008

Allergic Reaction

Last week I woke up with lips that people pay money for, but they were making me miserable. I couldn't eat, drink, close my mouth, talk and I was in so much pain. I went to the doctor who wrote me a prescription. He told me that I must have has some kind of allergic reaction, but we couldn't figure out what it was to. He also mentioned that it could have been sun poisoning, but that didn't make sense to me since I am a sun baby and I have never had that kind of reaction to it. After I took the medication the swelling started to go down and now a week later things are pretty much back to normal. Here are some pictures of a couple days AFTER I started to take the medicine, YES, it was worse before, if you can believe it. The first one is a "normal lip" picture so you can compare.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor said...

Oh no! What happened? Dallin mentioned that something happened to your lip, but I didn't quite get it. Are you okay? What was it a reaction to? Love you guys! Miss you!

Margaret and Jason Mair said...

Oh Courtney! I am so sorry! You could always say you had a botched lip job! NO just kidding! I am sorry to hear about that! I had sun poisoning about a week ago! And i thought the same thing! I AM FROM FL! WHAT THE HECK! But sure enough! Watch out for that nasty sun! It's no fun! I hope all is well!

Vero said...

Whoa! Angelina Jolie, step aside! Here comes Courtney! Seriously, that must've been so scary not knowing what caused it. Glad to hear you're back to normal. =)

PotatoJack said...

holy cow! you poor thing!

MatBYUGal said...

Oh my! That looks so painful. I hope you're feeling better now!

Also sorry I haven't got you as a link on my blog. I kept trying and trying and it just won't link you the 'easy' drag and drop way. I don't know how to do the codes, so I'll have to try again and again. I'm so behind anyways, I just need to sit down and work on them both.