Last week I woke up with lips that people pay money for, but they were making me miserable. I couldn't eat, drink, close my mouth, talk and I was in so much pain. I went to the doctor who wrote me a prescription. He told me that I must have has some kind of allergic reaction, but we couldn't figure out what it was to. He also mentioned that it could have been sun poisoning, but that didn't make sense to me since I am a sun baby and I have never had that kind of reaction to it. After I took the medication the swelling started to go down and now a week later things are pretty much back to normal. Here are some pictures of a couple days AFTER I started to take the medicine, YES, it was worse before, if you can believe it. The first one is a "normal lip" picture so you can compare.