Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Hair, New Plan, New Blanket

I changed my hair about 4 weeks ago and here is what it looks like...

Photobucket

Also, Dallin and I have changed our plan about moving. Dallin left yesterday and safely drove down to Redwood City, where his company is putting him in a extended stay hotel for two weeks. While he is down there he will start work and hopefully find us an apartment. I will keep working for two more weeks and pack up the apartment, then he will fly back and we will both drive the U-haul down. So as of right now I am lonely and bored, but we are both excited for this phase in life!

Plus right before we left for Florida (update coming soon) I finished my first crocheted baby blanket (no, I am not pregnant). Take a look.

Photobucket

3 comments:

becca b said...

good job for finishing that blanket! i'm sorry that it just happens to be that the two weeks that you're by yourself are the weeks that i'll absolutely not be in rexburg even one time. stay safe and keep busy! sorry you have to pack by yourself!

PotatoJack said...

WOW! that blanket looks great! I hope you guys enjoy your time in CA.

PotatoJack said...

OH! And i LOVE your hair!