Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mosaic

This is a fun mosaic I made while I was un-employed:
Photobucket
I went on one of the websites that you upload photo's to (of course I can't remeber which one now) and searched each of the following items. The all had pretty interesting pictures, some didn't have anything to do with what I was searching, but I liked them so I used them anyway.
1. Name: Courtney
2. Favorite Food: Flauta's (not the dessert kind, but this is the picture it gave me)
3. Favorite Flower: Tulips
4. Favorite color: Orange
5. Favorite Actor: Shia Labeuf (sp?)
6. Favorite Drink: Water
7. Favorite Sport: Football
8. Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up: A mom
10. Favorite Emotion: Love
11. What you are feeling right now: Tired
12. Favorite Place to be: Home, this fit because either home is really far away (Florida) or its on the road because we move a lot

1 comment:

Aunt Deitz said...

Thanks for the post. I have been checking up on you and wondering what's been going on. Glad to read that you sound happy and adventurous. Alcatraz is quite the place. Lots of history there. Keep posting!!!! I'm reading.

Teresa & Abi