Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Courtney

My birthday was on Tuesday and even though I had a cold I had a great day. When I got home from work Dallin had cleaned the apartment and also had made me a cake. He also bought me some flowers Check Spellingand surprised me with a gift card to go and have a message. Dallin and some of our friends went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and had a great time. I also got some other great gifts such as gift cards and movies. My parents will be getting me a beautiful picture of the Savior, but I need to pick out the one that I want first.
Here are some pictures
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen and Taylor said...

Wow! Sounds like it was a great birthday! I'm sad we couldn't spend it with you. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon one way or another.

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Happy Birthday, Court. Sorry to hear that you were sick but I'm sure glad that you were spoiled. What a wonderful husband you have.

Hope you had a great birthday. Always good to hear about your life. Love ya