Sunday, March 29, 2009

Safety First

A couple weekends ago we went out to the sand dunes in Saint Anthony, just north of us, to do some shooting. Our friend Jordan has a few guns that he brought so that we could shoot some clay pigeons and other various targets. We had a blast!! Before doing anything Jordan gave us a quick safety lesson, which I was grateful for. I don't think you can ever be too safe when it comes to guns. I really enjoyed the .22 rifle and the 9mm. Dallins favorite part was being able to shoot the 300 rifle. We have been hoping to be able to invest in a gun for a while now and will probably seriously look into it now that we will be graduating soon. I have always grown up with a love for having a dad who hunts and has knowledge about guns. I used to love going to the shooting range. Thanks Jordan and Becca for taking us out!! Hope you enjoy the videos!! Oh and did I mention that it was freezing outside...because I was so cold even in three jackets and gloves! I can't wait until summer!!



video

video
video

1 comment:

asauser said...

You do look cold in those three layers! Winter seems like it lasts forever and spring always seems to go soooo quickly! I thought we were almost to spring, we had the ducks back, the budding trees, green grass and what is it doing outside now ... snowing! Yup! Oh well, I don't think it'll stick!