Sunday, May 17, 2009

Birthdays

So I am finally going to follow up on my last birthday post. My parents got me a beautiful picture of the Savior for my birthday and I wanted to post a picture of it.




Photobucket


Dallins birthday was this month on the 3rd. He had a great time!




Photobucket


He received a lot of money and gift cards from family and had a great time shopping for himself. The first thing that he decided to buy was a charcoal grill. Here is a picture of him making some steaks for our dinner, they were so good! And can I just say that this was one of my favorite presents that he picked out, because he now makes dinner 3 times a week just to use his new toy.

Photobucket


He also bought, the newest season of the office, 2 new drills, a large car jack and my all time favorite, a new vacuum. He was walking around the store with some money left in his pocket and couldn't think of what else to buy and he knew that I had been asking for a new vacuum for the last year or so, so he bought me a new one. Isn't he the best husband ever!!

My parents also got him a really funny card!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

How fun and what a nice guy to think of you. We share birthday months, so I will extend my belated birthday merriment. Hope you had a great day!

Glad to hear that all is going well for your little family. Keep posting, I love to know what is going on in your life.

becca b said...

Happy Birthday Dallin---oh wait...we were there (not that you have your present yet though...)

asauser said...

Ah great card. What it left out was there wouldn't be a cake pan either, because they'd probably give it to someone who needed one more than they thought you did.

I hope you had a great birthday Dallin.

The new b-day picture looks wonderful!