Friday, May 29, 2009

Camping

One thing that Dallin and I both love to do is to go camping and one of the great things about Idaho and living out west is the oppurtunity to find great camping sites. Some of our first big purchases after we got married involved getting everything we need to have a great camping trip. We went on our first camping trip of the year a couple weeekends ago with some friends and had a great time. Here are some pictures.

Photobucket
My handsome husband

Photobucket
Our amazing dutch oven

Photobucket
Starting the dessert

Photobucket
Our friends Abe, his wife Andrea, and her cousin Court

Photobucket
Jordan, Becca and my favorite little guy Porter trying marshmallow for the first time.

1 comment:

becca b said...

What a handsome little baby that is...sigh, I wish I could have a handsome baby just like that...oh wait...he's mine! This is a great post! Happy to see it!