Monday, November 23, 2009

The news is true...

I'm Pregnant! Dallin and I (as well as the rest of our families) are very excited! Baby Sauser is due July 4th.
Photobucket
So far I have been very sick (all day long), but I know in the end it will be worth it. Dallin has been an amazing husband to his sick wife and I know he will be a great dad. When my mom was pregnant with me, she was given a gift by a good friend of hers who told her that the first gift that she receives would determine the sex of the baby. So my parents went out to buy two different sets of bibs. They put them in two different bags and told me to choose one. I choose the girl one. Until that point I was determined that I would have a boy (because I don't know what to do with cute little girls), but now I think it might be a girl. We will see!

9 comments:

Jackie B. said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats!!! That is so exciting.

becca b said...

I don't have your phone number, so would you call me? I got Dallin's phone--thanks so much!

Heather said...

COngrats!! That is awesome news!! Kids are so much fun:-)

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Oh, Congrats!!!!! I am so happy to have a post from you and it is even better with such wonderful news. I think your mom is smart so it must be a girl. (By the way tell your parents, HELLO!!! We miss them and all of you.) Keep posting, I love to see what is going on in your lives. Love ya

Miquelyn and Dave said...

YAY!!! That's awesome! Congratulations!!!

Amanda said...

I'm soooo exicted for you guys! yay!!!

e. said...

Congrats! How exciting for y'all. Hope you start feeling better soon...

Jillybean said...

Wahoo! that is fantastic news. New mommy and daddy to be :)

t.m. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you. You will absolutely love being a mom. Hardest thing you'll ever do, but so wonderful! If it is a girl you will know exactly what to do with a cute little girl, dress them up, accessorize! I am sure either would be wonderful, but we sure love out little girl!