Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy Weekend

I first want to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! He turns 26 today, along with his twin sister Karen.
This weekend we finally bought a new camera and were very excited to get some use out of it. Saturday morning Dallin, his dad and some other friends participated in a 5K for the Habitat for Humanity. They did a great job and had a blast doing it.

Dallin and his dad before the race
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Later that day I had my baby shower. Gladys Waters did such a wonderful job and everyone had a great time and enjoyed great food. Thanks so much to everyone who came and celebrated with me. We are down to 8 weeks and we still can't decide on a name. I am getting more and more uncomfortable each day and I feel like a whale.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

While the girls were partying, the men put up some beadboard in the 3rd bedroom at Dallin's parents home. They still have some cosmetic touches to finish up, but I think it looks great!

Photobucket

All in all we had a fun time!

1 comment:

becca b said...

You are so gorgeous! Yay for the baby shower and for the 5k and Dallin's b-day! Looks like you guys are doing great!