Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby Update

Well, I'm still pregnant. Little Olivia June isn't ready to make her debut just yet. I went to the Doctor Monday and was told that everything looked great. I was dilated to a 1, 50% effaced, and at a -3 station. The next thing he said was that I was going to have the baby this week (note to doctors, don't ever tell your patient that). Since I'm not due until the 29th, that was really exciting to me, but I tried not to get my hopes up too high. I am so tired of being pregnant.However, compared to the first part of my pregnancy this part is a piece of cake. Well I went home that day and made sure bags were packed, laundry was done, and that I would be ready to go whenever it was time. Well, I woke up in the middle of the night that night with awful back labor and contractions that were between 5-7 min apart. Dallin and I headed to hospital. As soon as I was hooked up to the monitors and laid down of course my contractions slowed way down. After a few hours, and my parents coming out to the hospital, they decided to send me home. I was devastated!

Since then I have been trying to keep myself busy so that I wouldn't just stare at the calendar (which I do anyways). I have been a sewing maniac and made some really cute things.
Onesie Dress
Photobucket
Burp Rags
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Nursing Cover
Photobucket
Quilt
Photobucket
Bumper for the crib
Photobucket

Anyway, we will keep you posted! Hopefully she will show up soon.

2 comments:

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Everything looks so cute. It must be that nesting syndrome that happens just before baby arrives. good luck to ALL of you. I bet everybody is so excited.

becca b said...

Sorry Olivia hasn't come yet! I love all the stuff you've sewn--it's all so cute!

I MISS YOUR FACE--and you have to start turning your phone on cause I've talked to Dallin like 10,000 times but not you!

Love you and can't wait for her to come!