Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blessing

Olivia and I have been out of town for the last two weeks and I haven't been able to update our blog, but I will get caught up.

The first big event happened on Sunday the 8th. Dallin was able to bless Olivia. It was an amazing experience. Because my little brother Austin was leaving for college at BYU he was ordained the week before to an Elder and was able to stand in along with both of her Grandpas. She is so blessed to have such a wonderful support system all around and to have an amazing dad who holds the priesthood and blesses our family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley said...

awww she's getting so big! congrats and welcome back from your trip =)

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

she is so cute!!!! Wish we could have been there. I just got an e-mail for Travelocity, it says that flights to Orlando are only $298. It's very tempting. Darn store!!!

becca b said...

I love the new blog format! You guys are so smokin hot! Glad to hear updates on your lives!