Thursday, April 14, 2011

What We've Been Up To

We have been very busy lately. Living so close to both families means that we never have down time. Here are a few pictures of our happenings. Olivia started to crawl when she was 6 1/2 months old and hasn't slowed down since. She has officially started to stand up all the time on her own. She took a few steps for the first time two days ago and yesterday. We are excited, but I really wouldn't mind if it took her 6 more months before she started to walk. I know it looks like she is falling in this picture but she was standing straight up. Also if you notice there is nothing around her which means she stood up on her own. She gets really excited every time and starts to laugh and clap her hands. She really is too cute!

My parents gave us this beautiful armoire that we decided to paint to match our bed and put it in our bedroom. We also bought all the wood for the nightstands that we will be building for our bedroom. I am so excited to finally have furniture in our room. We feel like such grownups. And of course a picture of Olivia.
While my brothers were out of school for spring break my parents took a day off of work and decided to get the boat out for the first time this year. The weather was beautiful and we had a blast!! My brothers had a blast out on the wake board!

2 comments:

Karen and Taylor said...

We miss you guys and are so excited to visit in June! I can't believe how grown up Olivia is! Max is going to have so much fun playing with his cousin Olivia! :)

becca b said...

These pictures are great! That's amazing that O's walking already at 9 months! Good for her! The armoire is BEAUTIFUL and you seem like grown-ups to me! Glad you're doing so well! Love.