Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby its HOT outside

Lets face it! We live in Florida and the average between April and October is above 80 (usually above 90) with 100% humidity. I loved this growing up. There was almost never a day that I couldn't go to the beach or play outside. Now that I have been VERY pregnant during those months I can't remember why I ever liked it. However, Olivia is really enjoying it because I take her swimming. She loves my parents pool, because with grandkids in mind, they had a small ledge put in for little ones to sit in the water safely and play. Here are some pictures.

Oh, and did I mention that she is WALKING! She has been taking a few steps here and there for a few weeks, but the day before she turned 10 months she just started to take off! I can't believe I have a child who walks. I am loving the last few months and the stage she is in, but I wouldn't have complained if she waited a little longer to actually walk. Oh well!

3 comments:

becca b said...

how fun! i'm sooooooooooooo jealous! i'm going swimming in an INDOOR pool on friday and am just so jealous that it's warm and that your parents have a pool! your girl is soooo cute and it looks like you're having a great time!

becca b said...

And happy birthday Dallin!

Michael, Casey and Collin said...

Look at that water baby! LOVE her swim suit :)