Friday, January 13, 2012

Thanksgiving

I'm still trying to catch up.

For Thanksgiving we loaded up the car and drove the 12 hours to Utah. We first stopped in Tooele to surprise my little brother who has been living with the best family ever, the McNeill's. Then we headed to Eagle mountain to spend time with Dallin's sister and her family. We had a blast! Olivia sure loves being with her cousin Max (Maa). I wish we lived closer together so that they could be best friends. I didn't take many pictures with my camera, but I got a few of the cute cousins together on my phone.


We were lucky to catch up with some of our favorite people in the whole world the Bodily's. It was so fun to catch up with them.

We also were able to head to Temple Square in Salt Lake City to see all the beautiful lights that they put of every year. We had to bundle up because it sure was cold!


Thanks everyone for making our Thanksgiving great!

1 comment:

Katie said...

When I saw that you guys were in Utah for Thanksgiving, I thought, "Oh man! I wish I would have known, maybe we could have done lunch!" ...and then I remembered we were in Washington for Thanksgiving. Hahaha, oops. :o)
Glad you guys had a good time here. I couldn't agree with you more when about wishing you guys lived here, Ben and I are still bummed you guys don't live closer so we can all hang out!