Wednesday, May 23, 2012

California Beaches

In April, a friend of mine called and invited us to the beach. I figured I could lay on the beach and get some sun just as easily as I could lay on my couch so I grabbed our swim suits and Olivia and I headed out.

Olivia loves the beach, and every time we venture out of the house the first thing she asks is "Water Beach? Water Beach?". Her favorite part is the sand (which I hate). She loves to dig in it and throw it around. It really surprises me because she hates to have dirty hands. As soon as we are ready to leave she has to have them wiped off clean and spotless.

I was able to get some pictures of her with the city in the background.

The beaches here in Northern Cali are not like the ones that I am missing in Florida, but they help fill a little hole in my heart.

No comments: