Monday, June 4, 2012

Easter & Muir Woods

Easter this year was a quiet event. We decided to have Olivia dye eggs and open her Easter Basket. We then had a wonderful dinner where Olivia discovered her love for deviled eggs.





Dallin and I had our 5 year anniversary on April 20th and we decided to head north of the city and explore Muir Woods (featured on most recent Planet of the Apes movie). On the way there Olivia looked so cute, but started to act funny.

In order to get there you have to travel up on a long windy road. The next thing I knew we were on the side of the road cleaning up throw up which had gone everywhere. This of course almost set me off since I was hanging by a thread myself to keep my nausea down. Luckily, at the last minute I had thrown in a pair of extra clothes. We got her and the car cleaned up and decided that we should head to the woods since we were only 5 minutes away and play it by ear. Normally, Olivia would have been in heaven running around outside hearing and seeing new sounds and things. Instead we saw a happy face about 10% of the time and quickly left as soon as the trail ended.


2 comments:

Alison and Troy said...

Haha! i love the picture of her eating the egg!

Rebecca Bodily said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!