Saturday, October 20, 2012

We're So Glad When Grandma & Grandpa Are Here

My parents were here a few weeks ago. We love it when they are here. They were able to meet Cathrynn and give her lots of snuggles. They also will go fun places with us, entertain Olivia and despite my objections clean my house. While they were here we were able to all go to Alcatraz. Alcatraz is probably one of my favorite places to go here in the Bay area.
We also spent time just doing Olivia centered things. Her favorites right now are the "swing, slide" (what she calls the park) and swimming.
We also headed out to a pumpkin patch that had all kinds of fun things. Olivia was able to ride her very first pony. I thought for sure she would be very scared, but she walked right in with out looking back and didn't want to get off.
We always love having grandparents here. We are sad that we don't live closer!! Thanks for everything Mom and Dad! We can't wait until the Sauser's come to visit this Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Bonny Olson said...

What a great post! I love the picture collages. How did you do it? It's so nice to see that everything is going well in your world and your amazing parents were able to visit. I can't believe you have two beautiful little ones. Time flies. Congratulations Courtney! (and Dallin) I can't wait to follow in your footsteps ;) Miss you!...and I really do miss you a ton.