Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sisters

I never had a sister growing up. I'm not saying I don't love all 5 of my brothers, but they just weren't sisters. I really didn't resent that, but watching my two little girls together and trying to catch a glimpse into their future makes me so glad that I have two little girls that get to grow up with sisters.

Olivia is so gentle and loving with Cathrynn. She is the prefect oldest child. She is very mothering, protective, proud, helpful and a great example. She was the only one until recently who could really get CC laughing and for the most part still is.

CC endures Olivia's love when it become too much and also soaks it up. She is following in her big sisters footsteps.

One of both of their favorite times of day is when CC gets up from one of her naps. Olivia is given permission to go "check on her". She will climb in the crib with her and jump and bounce with Cathrynn and really gets her giggling.












I am loving being a mom to these two beautiful, amazing little girls. We feel very blessed to have their sweet spirits in our family.

No comments: