Thursday, July 25, 2013

1st Dentist Visit

Olivia had her first dentist visit and she did great. We talked about the dentist a little bit the night before and told her what the dentist would be doing when we went. Luckily for us our dentist is a really good friend of ours and Olivia was very excited just to be able to see him.

We showed up and Olivia was able to sit next to me while I had my cleaning first. She quickly got up and held my hand and told me not to be scared and that it would only hurt a little bit. It was pretty cute.

It was then her turn and she did amazing. She wasn't scared at all and was super excited to get a new toothbrush at the end.


This was after she was all done. She was so proud of herself and wanted to show me her clean teeth.

When we got home she quickly explained to CC that she couldn't touch her teeth because she just had them cleaned and didn't want her to get them dirty.

We were proud of our brave little girl.

No comments: